1. The Starting Point.
2. Recording your Research Data.
3. What will you do with the results of your
4. What sort of information do you look for,
and what can you learn from it - BDMs.
9. International Travel.
10. Historical Records.
11. Armed Services Records.
12. Convict Records.
13. Naming conventions.
14. The internet.
15. Searching on the internet.
16. Free sites on the internet (pt.1)
17. Free sites on the internet (pt.2)
18. Subscription sites on the internet.
19. Where do I search for information?
Family History Societies.
20. Where to search for information?
21. Putting information about ancestors
into a social context.
22. Official records don't always tell the
23. How DNA analysis can help your